Published By: The Drum - 28-01-2014
Bell Pottinger Wired has produced a ‘Digital Statistics for 2014’ infographic, featuring stats and quotes from the likes of Forrester, Mashable and Cisco.
It predicts that 51 per cent of B2B marketers will use infographics by this year, while 73 per cent of B2B content marketers product more content now than they did a year ago.
The infographic also predicts that two thirds of the world’s data will be video by 2017, with 1.5 billion expected online video users by 2016....
- 08-mar (09:00) How is digital empowering women across industry? Mary Keane-Dawson, Rosie Arnold, Gail Parminter, Amanda McKenna, Janneke Niessen, Bridget Beale and Sarah Todd discuss (The Drum)
- 08-mar (07:22) Why economists take out their own trash before the monthly jobs report (BritainNews Business)
- 07-mar (16:09) The Muppets, everything you need to know - infographic (The Guardian Film)
- 07-mar (15:46) Infographic: Celebrating 25 years of the world wide web (The Drum)
- 07-mar (09:53) 10 Women Whose Adventures Rewrote What It Means To Be An Explorer (INFOGRAPHIC) (Huffingtonpost Lifestyle)
- 07-mar (08:13) Yahoo goes social with video and infographic acquisition (CBR Online)
- 06-mar (20:18) TALENT HUB RESOURCING LTD: Digital Marketing Manger (B2B) (The Guardian Marketing & PR Jobs)
- 06-mar (18:43) DIGITAL GURUS: Digital Project Manager - Exciting Integrated Agency - £45k (The Guardian Marketing & PR Jobs)
- 06-mar (14:16) Statistics Canada failing to tell whole story about Canada’s job market CLC says (BritainNews Business)
- 06-mar (11:46) LIPTON FLEMING: Digital Advertising Manager (The Guardian Media Jobs)
- 06-mar (06:47) Eurozone retail trade up 1.6 in January 2014 (BritainNews Business)
- 06-mar (06:19) PDAC 2014 Digital investment poised to transform mining sector survey shows (BritainNews Business)
- 05-mar (18:03) JUST DIGITAL: Pre-Sales Manager Consultant - Digital Marketing Technology (The Guardian Technology Jobs)
- 05-mar (17:02) DIGITAL GURUS: Exciting Digital PM contract - New Product - Charity £45k (The Guardian Media Jobs)
- 05-mar (13:49) JUST DIGITAL: Head of UX (The Guardian Marketing & PR Jobs)