Published By: BBC News Scotland - 3 days ago
The 36-year-old must serve a minimum of 17 years before he can apply for parole after being jailed for life....
- 24-apr (13:52) BREAKING: Christopher Singleton found guilty of murdering Raich Alcock (Accrington Observer)
- 24-apr (06:51) Bonnyrigg focus on retaining league after Junior Cup agony (Edinburgh News)
- 23-apr (14:24) Elaine Davies published 'It's amazing!' Student discovers he's a potential life-saving... (This is Lincolnshire)
- 21-apr (20:44) Drug dealer who provided 'stash house' in Burnage latest to be jailed over massive cocaine and heroin plot (Manchester Evening News)
- 21-apr (14:26) Moston man jailed for murdering wife during a row (BBC News Manchester)