Published By: Dailymail - 5 days ago
Under electoral law, the last day Mrs May could move the writ for an election on May 4 would be March 27, the day on which she is expected t...
- 26-mar (14:19) Ex-Ukip MP Douglas Carswell under pressure to call a by-election as Nigel Farage says every voter in Clacton will be asked if they want one (Telegraph - UK)
- 23-mar (15:43) NOW That’s What I Call Mum (Candis)
- 23-mar (12:54) London attack: Isil claims responsibility as Theresa May reveals terrorist was British citizen who had been investigated by MI5 (Yahoo-UK)
- 23-mar (12:36) Theresa May urged to arm all police officers at terror targets after attack on Parliament (Yahoo-UK)
- 23-mar (05:00) Councillor resists by-election call (The Argus)